This document details important information regarding the use and disclosure of User Data collected on GoneWildTeens.com. The security of your Data is very important to GoneWildTeens.com and as such we take all appropriate steps to limit the risk that it may be lost, damaged or misused.
This site expressly and strictly limits its membership and/or viewing privileges to adults 18 years of age and over or having attained the age of majority in their community. All persons who do not meet its criteria are strictly forbidden from accessing or viewing the contents of this Site. We do not knowingly seek or collect any personal information or data from persons who have not attained the age of majority.
- Personal Information: users can watch videos without registering and without any information being collected and processed. However the visitor’s IP address will be recorded in the event that there is any misappropriation of information and/or content.
- Cookies: When you visit GoneWildTeens.com, we may send one or more cookies to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser session. GoneWildTeens.com uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. If you remove your persistent cookie, some of the site’s features may not function properly.
- Log File Information: When you visit GoneWildTeens.com, our servers may record certain information that your web browser sends such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, platform type, domain names and the date and time of your request.
- Emails: If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We do not use any personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent.
- We analyze aggregated user traffic information to help streamline our marketing and hosting operations and to improve the quality of the GoneWildTeens.com user-experience.
Disclosure of information
- If under duty to do so GoneWildTeens.com may release data to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce our Terms Of Service and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of GoneWildTeens.com or our subscribers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations including the police and governmental authorities for the purposes of protection against fraud or any other kind of illegal activity whether or not identified in the Terms Of Service. It is GoneWildTeens.com’s policy, whenever possible and legally permissible, to promptly notify you upon an obligation to supply data to any third party.
- We do not share your personally identifiable information (such as name or email address) with other, third-party companies for their commercial or marketing use without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.